Sunday 23 November 2014

How To Grow Your Hair Fast

It's a gift every girl (and maybe some guys) wants: to be able to grow their hair long, and at a quick pace. I used to struggle to keep my hair in decent condition, in order to prevent it needing cut, especially since I often changed the style and colour.

But I believe I have found the holy grail of hair growth, in terms of thickness and length! "What is it ?" I hear you ask... It's shampoo and conditioner duo: Fast, by Nisim!


It's amino acid-y goodness is what promises this accelerated growth... it's all a bit scientific, but, definitely works.


When I use the products, my hair grows approximately 1.5inches per month, in comparison to 0.5inches without. I have used them on and off for the last year, because of the need for more conditioning products, but always have returned once my hair has been through rehab.



Some Pros and Cons to Consider

Pros

  • It smells pleasant: think fairy liquid and soapy
  • It has no silicones, parabens, or DEA... yay!
  • Your hair REALLY grows
  • The condition of your hair improves

Cons

  • Because there are no silicones your hair can sometimes feel dryer. Personally, I'd just recommend using a hair mask post conditioning to prevent this.
  • They're expensive at RRP £29.99, but do last a long time.
  • Can strip hair dye slightly

Have you tried out Fast shampoo and conditioner yet? Give it a go and find out the amazing effects for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...